Here are some frequently asked questions. If your questions are not answered below, please use our contant us form.
We are able to offer our services free of charge to the family strengthening field, thanks to funding from the California Department of Social Services, Office of Child Abuse Prevention (OCAP).
You can register people in your group until the class reaches capacity. If you have 20 or more staff who need to take one course, please request a special training just for your staff by completing our Request a Training form in the Contact section of StrategiesCA.org.
- Hover over the Services menu in the upper right and click on Trainings.
- Once on the Trainings page, scroll down to the Register for Available Trainings section.
- Click on any of the titles to see training/webinar dates.
- Click the Register or Join waitlist button to the right of the session you would like to attend (circled below in orange)
- Then click the green Add to cart button in the upper right (circled below in red)
- This will bring you to a page where you need to enter your name and email address and then click Check Out.
- You will then receive a confirmation email. A week before the event you will receive a reminder email.
Yes. Each person can register for one session of each of the courses we offer.
When you register for a new date for a course it will automatically unregister you for the previous session and add you to the new one.
- Log in via strategies.litmos.com or if you haven’t set up a password, use the link that was emailed to you when you registered.
- Click on the course or session.
- Click unenroll/“unregister from session” in the upper right.
You should have received an email when you registered. Check your junk folder if you did not. The link provided in the email will allow you to login and see all the courses you are registered for. If the link is no longer working, then you probably already used it once and set up a password. You can login using your email and the password you chose at: Strategies.Litmos.com
Yes, but each person needs a unique email address. You need to know their email address and first and last name to be able to register them for our courses.
Only one person can register at a time, but you can repeat the process for each individual that you want to register for a course. The registration system will send each person an automated email letting them know they are registered. This email includes a link for them to log into our registration system.
We are continually working on updating the list of trainings we offer. If you need a training that is not listed, please complete the contact form on our website to help us prioritize which courses are needed for the family strengthening field.
All of our trainings are free. Please fill out the Request a Training form in the Contact section of our website to request a specific training in your area. If you have at least 20 people to be trained, we can schedule the training with your staff. If you have less than that, we might be able to schedule a training in your area and open it to the public to fill the seats to reach our minimum.
Because our trainings are free, and our funding is through the State of California, we are not able to provide coffee or lunch. Our lunch breaks are schedules for an hour and in locations near restaurants, so that you may purchase food if you are not able to bring your own lunch.
Registration closes 8 days prior to each training so that we may prepare materials. If you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible so we can let people in from the waitlist.
- Log in via Strategies.litmos.com or the link that was emailed to you when you registered.
- Click on the course session.
- Click unenroll/“unregister from session”
A reminder email will go out a week before each training. It will include the address, date, time, and location information.