Help build the movement to end child abuse and neglect in California!
Strategies Technical Assistance (TA) is seeking dynamic, knowledgeable professionals to facilitate and support community and organizational leaders at the county level in creating collaborative child abuse prevention plans. Our Senior Technical Assistance Specialists combine astute systems thinking, relationship-based customer service, and a commitment to creating communities where families and children thrive. In this position, you will:
- Provide robust technical assistance to assist counties in creating and implementing collaborative plans to reduce child abuse and neglect;
- Develop ongoing peer-learning opportunities to deepen county leaders’ capacities for effective planning;
- Connect participants to resources, connections, and subject matter expertise to advance their plans;
- Use data strategically to track counties’ achievements and our progress in serving them;
- Develop your own knowledge and expertise and employ them in service to program participants and colleagues.
Successful candidates will have:
- Education (Master’s preferred) and experience in organizational development, human services, or a related field;
- A record of success in collaborating with funders, government agencies, community organizations, and community leaders;
- A commitment to equity and inclusion, race, gender, immigration, economic, disability, family structure, and other critical dimensions of identity and status.
- A passion for fostering the strengths of children, families, and communities.
Strategies TA is seeking to fill two positions, one in Southern California, focusing on counties in the San Joaquin Valley, and one in Northern California, focused on the Bay Area. For more information and to apply:
Southern/Valley: Job Description
Northern/Bay Area: Job Description